Saturday, March 9, 2013

Spring Cravings

Hello My Chic Friends. As winter is coming to an end I cannot be more excited for new adventures, especially outdoors! I am thinking  park, Zoo and water parks for the little ones, visiting my family in NYC, museums (yes, I don't even think of it in winter season), festivals and much more. Right now I just have to get prepared, which means do some shopping here and there! I already started it (Got some Instagram pictures of it) but I will like to share with you some pieces that are still on my list for Spring 2013. Shall we see

Aldo's Faulker Bag

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #13 (Peach Passion)

Lulu's Printed Dress

Windsor High Waisted Pencil Skirt

Forever 21 Leopard Peplum Top

Windsor Booties in Mint


I am craving this items so much and I cannot wait for Spring to come! Did you start your Spring shopping already? What are you craving right now? =)

You can Follow me at Intagram @jenettevalera
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment