Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's okay to be YOU

Hello my Chic. As I was looking for my outfit, I came across this DIY necklace I did a couple of weeks ago or should I say month? Anyways, it was before I had surgery. I totally forgot I did it until today, and even though it does not match my outfit I decided to wear it. That's the beauty of Fashion (in my opinion), To be just YOU! how good you feel with an outfit that you put together! even if it means that for some people does not make any sense! Because for me fashion is Art! and Art is like a white canvas where you can make anything and everything shine! To be your own self and be happy with it! Shall we see....







Hope you are having a wonderful week. Always remember to be yourself no matter what and feel beautiful about it!

Sweater & Top: Forever 21
Pants: Aeropostale
Shoes: Bakers
Necklace: DIY
Bag: Style & Co.
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Husband's Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment