Thursday, March 28, 2013

Running Errands:: Freddy Krueger' Sweater

Hello my Chic Friends. I don't know about this sweater but I love how warm it keeps me during cold days. Also, it reminds me of Freddy Krueger from the movie A Nightmare on Elm Street!. If you can see I am all about layers and the reason is simple, cold temperature! When you are on a run you must be warm and comfortable at all times and for that I wore my favorite boots.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. No se que tiene esta suera pero me gusta por lo que me calienta durante los dias frios. Tambien, me recuerda a Freddy Krueger de la pelicula A nightmare on Elm Street!. Si se dan cuenta todo lo mio es acerca capas de ropa y la razon es simple, temperaturas frias!. Cuando estas de un lado para otro siempre hay que estar calientitos y comodos y para eso me puse mis botas favoritas. 




Jacket: Gap (DIY) | Sweater: Forever 21 | Pants: American Eagle | Boots: Bass 
Bag: Aldo | Hole Earrings: Hot Topic


By the way,  I am the type of person that when I am going to take a picture I have to do something funny. Most of the time I cannot put a serious face.

Otra cosa, yo soy del tipo de persona que cuando me voy a tirar una foto tengo que hacer algo divertido. Muchas veces no puedo poner una cara seria.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Borka! I am glad that I inspired you. I feel the same way, you inspired me too! You always look chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie, I will sure check your blog and follow you! Hope you are having a nice week and see you soon! ;)

      Delete
  3. Just came by to wish you a rocking week!
    Can't wait to see more looks from You!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Borka, I have been a little busy with family and stuff hopefully by the end of this week I will start posting pictures again! :)

      Delete