Sunday, March 10, 2013

It Feels Like Spring..

Hello my Chic Friends. Today was a beautiful day to be outside, to walk, to play, well just to be outside after so much snow in the last few weeks. I want it to wear this crop pants (Which I wore on New Years Eve) but it was too cold to pull it off. Not the case for today, the weather was really nice and I was so happy that I began searching for an outfit. I have this peplum top from Summer of last year and because it is sleeveless I put a white shirt underneath it just to be more warm (Its not cold but its not warm either!). I paired it with my favorite shoes of the moment because they are so comfortable and chic! And for a pop of color I took my bright red hat with a final touch, My rocker bag! Shall we see......








Yes, Black and White is not going anywhere, and it is so much fun to play with these colors. They are so chic and you can make any outfit with them! I dare you to do some and then show it to me, I will be very happy to see it and see how creative you all are!

Top & Hat: H&M
Shirt & Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Tahari via TJ-Maxx
Bag: I bought it in the shoe store where I worked while living in NYC

1 comment: