Thursday, March 7, 2013

Another Snow Storm....But where is it?

Hello My Chic Friends, I was informed by the weather man that a Snow Storm was coming! Therefore, I pulled out of the closet my cape and high boots and prepared myself for the worst. Well not as bad as the last one, instead I ended up not having a snow fight or try to make an angel! Yes, that is how light it was....But I really do enjoy taking my beautiful cape out to play. Shall we see!







I really do hate this hair color now, but my hair stylist in on vacation and I am trying very hard not to buy a box from the pharmacy to change it! What do you think, Should I do it or wait impatiently for the Stylist to come from her vacay??? 

Cape & Jeans: American Eagle
Shirt: Forever 21
Boots: Nine West
Purse: Aldo
Splint: Prescribed by the Doctor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment