Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards.

Hello my Chic Friends. Last night was the Nickelodeon's kids Choice Awards and as always I will bring you my best and worst for the night (keep in mind that it is my opinion). Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Anoche fue los Nickelodeon's kids Choice Awards  y como siempre yo les traigo mis mejores y peores de la noche (teniendo en mente que es mi opinion). Espero que esten teniendo un buen fin de semana.

My favorites/Mis favoritos

Caroline Sunshine

Jessica Alba

Fivel Stewart

Selena Gomez

Kristen Stewart

Sophia Grace & Rosie McClelland

My Worst/Mis Peores

Challen Cates

Fergie

Elizabeth Gillies

Keltie Colleen

Ke$ha

Rachel Crow

This is my list, can you tell me which one was your favorite and your worst?

Esta es mi lista, me puedes decir cual es tu favorita y tu peor?

No comments:

Post a Comment