Monday, March 18, 2013

Color Me.

Hello my Chic Friends. Its been a long time that I have not wear a skirt, the reason? It's too damn cold for my legs! Hahahaha I do not know what it is but in cold weather I am a pants/jeans kind of girl. Now when its warm, it is my go to thru the season. I wear anything and everything from maxi dresses (my favorite) to shorts, maybe that is why I want the summer so bad!. Today I made an exception and went for a beautiful mini skirt with a stripe sweater, just the perfect combination for this type of weather (not too cold but not too warm either) and of course my black tights and pumps to give the look a little more flair if you know what I mean! Shall we see....








Top & Clutch: American Eagle
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Cohoes
Watch: Windsor
Necklace: Avon


Hope you week started with the right foot! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment