Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Trend!

Hello everybody, Today and every Tuesday I will post trends that are in the fashion industry at the moment or what I think should be. The first round its going to be the color Green. This color has been all over the magazines and as for myself is a beautiful color that can represent the grass, trees and more. Lets take a look at what I have compile.
 You can find this color in any piece of clothing, shoes or accessories you can think of, make a statement with it or better yet make your own personal style using green!

2 comments:

  1. Love love this shade of green!
    Great item sellection!
    Just started following on Bloglovin... return the love and lets stay connected!
    Kisses from miami
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Borka! I am one of your followers at blogloving because I love your style! Hope you continue checking my blog! :) Kisses from Rhode Island!.

      Delete