Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hello Everybody. Hope you are having a nice and beautiful Sunday. Today I decided to stay at home with my husband and children. Well, Now that my little one is sleeping and hubby and the big guy are watching the movie Brave, I sneak into the laptop to do my Sunday List. Is a list that I will post on Sundays with the things I want right now! Lets see......

The first on my list is: Lock it Tattoo Foundation from Kat Von D. The Second is: Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer. Third: Maybelline Color Tattoo (in almost ever color, I already have 2 and I love it). Four: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and last but not least: Revlon Lipstick in red (of course, its the holidays and we want to look marvelous!) :) How about you, What's your beauty/Fashion Sunday List??

No comments:

Post a Comment