Saturday, November 17, 2012

- De luto: No a la Reforma Fiscal en Republica Dominicana.





Today was a day to unite and protest for a better future and less corruption in New York City and others countries. The reason, La Reforma Fiscal in Dominican Republic. I wish I could be there but the circumstances did not allowed me to go, so I opted to wear black! To make a statement saying that I am mourning the way the government its working. So much crime, so many people dead and now getting taxes... there are people who does not even have money to eat! But when everything seems to be lost, that's when people unites and let their voices be heard! :) 
I'll end by saying this quote from Gandhi: "Cuando la ley es injusta, Lo correcto es desobedecer".

Sweater: Forever 21
T-Shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Nine West
Necklace: Domaine
Watch: Bulova

No comments:

Post a Comment