Friday, November 16, 2012


I went to a jewelry event this past Wednesday here in Downtown Providence. It was so weird the way that I  found the store, because I getting out from my Doctors appointment (Yes, my midwife appointment lol ), and I looked at the flyer they have outside, I was a little bit curious to see what they had in store even though I was not planning to buy anything. Long story short, I felt in love with their pieces! They are not expensive, are good quality and they have a wide variety of jewelry for the price! It range from US$ 5.00 a ring to $20.00 a necklace. After seeing those amazing accessories with that price tag I was hooked! BTW, the store's name is Domaine. :)









Can you believe I just spent $30.00 on all of those beautiful pieces? Not even me! hahahahaha

Blazer: New York Store
Top: Forever 21
Trouser: Victoria Secret
Shoes: Bakers
Belt: Forever 21



No comments:

Post a Comment