Friday, November 30, 2012

Running Errands

Today was very busy day for me as I had to do a million things one after the other. So, I opted for a comfortable look! Simple and cute. Who says you cannot wear white during winter time?





If you can see my pants are getting big! And that's a good thing because it means I'm losing the baby weight. On the other hand, my clothes (especially my pants/jeans) are new and I do not want to throw all of them on a corner and not wear them again!.... I might take them to the Taylor and see what can he do about it! :)
Have a safe weekend everybody.

Blouse: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Graceland
Bag: Style&Co.
Earring & Ring: Forever 21
Bracelet: Gift

1 comment:

  1. I like the combination today as every time you choose for outfit to go out.

    ReplyDelete