Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A little Leopard? Yes, please!

Hello everybody, I went to do some errands and I felt like wearing something comfortable but at the same time fashionable! So, I opt for this outfit! The good thing about it is that is my favorite leopard maxi dress that have been in my closet for months and months and did not know how to wear it differently! I put on a chambray shirt, took a wide black belt and this is my final result! Hope I give you am idea on how to wear a a piece of clothing that is been hanging in your closet and have no idea how to use it again!





By the way, say hello to my little baby Jullien. He is just 5 months old and he is the one keeping me up during the night :)

Shirt: Forever 21
Dress: Arden B
Belt: JC Penney
Clutch: Aldo
Accesories: Domaine and gift (necklace)

No comments:

Post a Comment