Thursday, February 12, 2015

Favorites of the Month:: January 15'

Hello my Chic Friends. I was thinking to do a favorites of the month post to show you what I have been loving for the past month. Let me know what do you think about it, and if you want to see more. It will involve everything from beauty to fashion. Here is my January's favorite!

* * * * *

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Estaba pensando en hacer un post todos los meses de las cosas que me gustaron mucho durante el mes pasado. Déjenme saber que piensan y si les gustaría ver más. Incluirá de todo, desde belleza hasta moda. Aquí está mis favoritos del mes de Enero!

January's Fav / Fav de Enero




Turtleneck: Forever 21 | Pumps: Aldo | Makeup Brushes: Ecotools Eye Set | Lashes: Ardell in 109


Turtleneck: You already know that I have been a sucker for all things turtleneck. One the main reason why this is my favorite is because is black. Which means it goes with everything I wanted to
and I can dress it up or down and who does not love that!.

Pumps: I had my eyes on this baby for quite some time, waiting to see if they were gonna go on sale. The style is so edgy and colorful (perfect for Spring) while being classic. But I decided to buy it on full price because sometimes when it goes on sale, it gets sold out very quickly (believe, it already happens).

Eye Brushes: I got this brushes because I was lazy to wash mine (I have a lot) and I need some ASAP due to a trip I was doing. Let me tell something, it was the best purchase (brush wise) I have ever made. The bristles are soft, it blends the shadows beautifully, and the price are to die for. Momma needs to get some more!!

Lashes: I started to use eye lashes not too long ago. These ones are my favorites because they look very natural and your eyes look fabulous!.

Lipstick: I am a very fan of the Maybelline Color Sensation lipstick collection and this color is just perfect for Spring. I cannot wait to use it on warm weather!.

Body Lotion: When it comes to body lotion, I am very picky. I hate feeling sticky or when I put on some lotion and half an hour later my skin is dry. This one is just perfect for my taste and the smell it amazing.


* * * * *


Cuello de Tortuga: Ustedes saben que últimamente yo he estado loca por los cuellos de tortuga. Una de las razones de que este es mi favorito es por el color negro. Lo que significa que lo puedo usar con lo que sea, también lo puedo usar con ropa casual o de vestir y a quien no le gusta eso!.

Pumps: Desde hace tiempo tenia estos zapatos en la mira, esperando a que lo pusieran en oferta. El estilo es bien edgy y con mucho color (perfecto para la Primavera) y al mismo tiempo clasico. Sin embargo, decidí comprarlo al precio regular ya que hay veces que los ponen en especial y se vende de una vez (créanme, ya me ha pasado).

Eye Brushes: Compre estos brushes porque estaba de perezosa y no había limpiado los míos (tengo muchos) y como iba a viajar los necesitaba ASAP. Déjenme decirles algo, fue una de las mejores compras (de brushes) que eh hecho. Los pelos son suaves, mezclan las sombras perfectamente y el precio esta increíble. Mami como que necesita mas!!

Pestanas Postizas: No hace mucho que empece a usar pestañas postizas. Estas son mis favoritas ya que se ven naturales y los ojos lucen fabulosos!.

Pinta Labios: Soy una fanatica de las colecciones de los pinta labios Color Sensation de Maybelline y este color es perfecto para la Primavera. Estoy ansiosa por usarlo cuando el clima este calido.

Locion para el cuerpo: Cuando se trata de lociones para el cuerpo, soy bien compliacada. Odio sentirme pegajosa o si me pongo locion y a la media hora mi piel ya esta reseca. Esta crema es justamente como me gusta y huele increible.













No comments:

Post a Comment