Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snowy


A little bit of snow is okay, hopefully we don't get as much snow as the East Coast. It is horrible over there and I heard they expect more during the week. I forgot to tell you that I moved from Rhode Island, just in time to avoid the Blizzard!.

About this look, it is safe to say that I have been layering like crazy but at least I am not freezing, lol. One of the things that I still cannot get used to are snow boots. I have been looking for a nice/cute pair but still cannot find something that I will love for years to come. If you know any please comment in this post, so I can go and check it out! 

* * * * *


Spanish: Un poco de nieve está bien, solo espero que no nos caiga tanta como les cayo a la Costa Este. Esa área está horrible y escuche de que esperan más durante la semana. Se me había olvidado decirles que me mude de Rhode Island, justamente antes de que cayera la tormenta.

Acerca de este look, es seguro decirles que he estado como loca poniéndome muchas capas de ropa, pero al menos no me estoy frisando, lol.  De lo único que no me acostumbro es de usar botas de nieve. He estado buscando por unas que sean buenas/lindas pero todavía no he encontrado una que me puedan servir por muchos años. Si ustedes saben de alguna, por favor déjenme un comentario en este post, así puedo ir a chequearla!.






What I am Wearing:

 Sweater: American Eagle | Shirt: Ann Taylor | Jeans: GAP 
Bag: Michael Kors | Boots: Sam & Libby (Similar) | Ring: Pandora | Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Balm in Unapologetic




No comments:

Post a Comment