Monday, February 9, 2015

Best & Worst Dressed at the Grammy's 2015 Awards

Happy Monday! It is with sad news that I can tell you that I couldn't watch the Grammy's Awards. First, it was the premier of the TV Serie, The Walking Dead and I had to go to sleep early. Nevertheless, my first chore to do in the morning besides taking my son to the School bus station, was to check who wore what. Boy was I disappointed! I felt that most of the celebrities were dressing either too casual or too dressy. Here are my five best and worst.

*  *  *  *

Spanish: Feliz Lunes! Es con mucha tristeza que anuncio que no pude ver los Grammy's Awards. Primeramente era la premier de la serie televisiva The Walking Dead y también tenia que acostarme temprano. Sin Embargo, mi primera tarea claro después de llevar a mi hijo a estacionamiento de la guagua de la escuela, era de chequear como llego las personas vestidas. Que decepción me lleve!  Sentí como si las celebridades o estaban muy casual o muy vestidas. Aquí les tengo mis cinco mejores y peores.




My Five Bests /Mis Cinco Mejores

Gwen Stefani in Versace

Katy Perry in Valentino

Rita Ora in Prada

SIA

Taylor Swift in Elie Saab




My Five Worsts /Mis Cinco Peores

Helen Lasichanh

Jane Fonda in Balmain

Jeannie Mai in Ali Younes

Jenny Lewis in Talula for Aritzia

Miley Cyrus in Alexandre Vauthier




Who was your best and worst of the night?

Quien fue tu mejor y peor de la noche?


No comments:

Post a Comment