Monday, February 2, 2015

Flashback; January 2015










 



Can you believe the first month of the year is already gone? One of my goals for this year is to eat healthy, not because I want to lose weight or being in a wheel with everyone else here and on social media (not to offended anyone) but because I have been having healthy issues (I will explain later).

Now, lets talk about the outfits that I wore in January. If you realized I had not been wearing skirts lately, and the reason is its very cold (or I feel it is). I am not a turtleneck and knit sweater kind of girl, but all I see in my closet while looking for what to wear are those two items.

Which look was your favorite?

* * * * *


Spanish: Ustedes pueden creer que ya el primer mes del año se fue? Una de mis metas para este año es comer saludable, no porque quiera bajar de peso o para estar como todos por aquí y en las redes sociales (sin ofender a nadie) pero por razones de salud (más adelante les explicaré).

Ahora vamos hablar de los outfits que usé en Enero. Si se dan cuenta nunca me puse una falda y es que estaba bien frió (o así lo sentía yo). No soy una chica que le gusta usar suéter de cuello de tortuga o suerte de tela gorda pero cada vez que buscaba algo que ponerme en el armario, esas piezas eran todas las que veía.

Cuál look fue tu favorito?











No comments:

Post a Comment