Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Denim & Stripes



Now that I have a big closet I found myself doing more looks than before. Here is an example, I paired a denim heart shirt with this short sleeves stripes top . Something I could have not done by thinking of what I had in my Summer drawer. What do you think about this look?

* * * * *

Spanish: Ahora que tengo un armario más grande, encuentro que es fácil hacer más looks que antes. Aquí les muestro un ejemplo, use esta camisa de tela de jeans con corazones junto con una blusa de mangas cortas con raya. Algo que nunca hubiese pensado hacer si hubiera tenido mi ropa de verano en la gaveta. Qué ustedes piensan de este look?







What I am Wearing:

Shirt: Loft || Top: Loft || Jeans: Madewell (Similar)
Bag: Coach || Shoes: Zara || Lip Crayon: Be a bombshell in Hot Damn 

No comments:

Post a Comment