Tuesday, April 14, 2015

//CLOUD//


And just when it started to feel nice, the clouds and rain came pouring!. Lol, Hello gorgeous. Here is an outfit for cloudy days like this. I was going to do my Spring cleaning but until I don't see that the weather is over 80 degrees, I will leave it as is. How is your climate behaving where you are?

* * * * *

Spanish: Y cuando empezaba a sentirse bueno, se nublo y la lluvia comenzó!. Lol, Hola hermosas. Aquí les tengo un outfit para esos días nublados como lo es este. Iba hacer mi limpieza de Primavera pero hasta que yo no vea que la temperatura suba a más de los 80, lo dejare tal como está. Como se esta comportando el clima en donde viven?





What I am Wearing:

Coat: Zara (Similar)  | Top: Loft | Jeans: Gap
Pumps: BCBG via T.J. Maxx (Similar) | Hat: Forever 21





No comments:

Post a Comment