Monday, April 6, 2015

Color Change


Happy Easter everyone!. Around this time every year I try to change my hair color and it always involve a darker color. I feel that because the Summer is getting closer, we all like to go outdoor, to the pool or beach, well we want to be out and about. Therefore, I prefer to go a littler darker so my hair can be less damage. What do you like to do when the hottest season is almost here?

* * * * *

Spanish: Feliz dia de Resurreccion a todos!. En esta epoca, todos los años me gusta cambiarme el color del cabello y siempre busco un color oscuro. Creo que como el Verano esta cerca, nos gusta salir para la calle, a la piscina o a la playa, en fin queremos estar afuera. Por eso, prefiero usar el pelo un poco mas oscuro para que asi no se maltrate mucho. Qué les gusta hacer cuando la temporada más caliente se está acercando?






What I am Wearing:


Sleeveless Trench: Ann Taylor | Dress: H&M | Ankle Boots: Altuzarra for Target
Clutch: Aldo | Lipstick: YSL in #13 Peach Passion



*Don't Forget to Follow me on Social Media!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment