Monday, April 13, 2015

Best & Worst Dressed at the MTV Movie Award 2015

Hello my Chic Friends. Last night was the MTV movie Awards and even though I could not watch the entire show (due to a family gathering) I was able to catch up a little bit. To tell you the truth, I was happy that I did not miss my family reunion because the only episode that I watched made me understand that, first, the host was not funny at all, second and final, How come Channing Tatum won over Kevin Hart in the Best Comedy Performance?

Nevertheless, my eyes focus more on who looked their bests and worsts. Here are my fives!.


* * * * * 

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Anoche fueron los premios MTV Movie Awards y aunque no pude verlo (porque me reuní con la familia) pude ver un poco al final. Para decirles la verdad, me sentí contenta de que me junte con mi familia ya que el único episodio que vi me dio a entender que, primero, la presentadora de los premios no era nada chistosa, segundo y final, como puede ser que Channing Tatum le haya ganado a Kevin Hart en la categoría de mejor actuación en comedia?

Sin embargo, mis ojos se enfocaron en quienes lucieron mejor y peor. Aquí les tengo mis cincos!.


My Five Bests /Mis Cinco Mejores

J. Lo in Versace

Scarlett Johansson in Zuhair Murad

Holland Roden in Caterina Gatta

Katie Stevens in Rachel Zoe

Victoria Justice in Versace



My Five Worsts/Mis Cinco Peores

Bai Ling

Charli XCX

Hailee Steinfeld

Jessie J

Shailene Woodley


What do you think about the Awards and who is your best & worst?

Que ustedes pensaron de los Premios y quien fue tu mejor y peor?

No comments:

Post a Comment