Friday, March 6, 2015

Keep it Classic


Happy Friday, gorgeous!! Lately, I have been gravitating towards classic pieces or neutral colors. Especially with this weather, I cannot imagine myself wearing too much color, I feel it belongs to Summer time, then again is always better to wear white during that time too! What do you think, should we all fall into "only colorful clothes on Spring/Summer" or should we just wear whatever the heck we want without thinking of what Season is it?

* * * * * 

Spanish: Feliz Viernes, hermosas!! Ultimamente he estado gravitando hacia piezas clásicas o colores neutrales. Especialmente con este clima no me imagino vistiéndome con muchos colores, creo que pertenecen para el Verano, pero también es bueno usar el blanco en esa temporada! Que ustedes piensan, deberíamos de "solamente usar ropa de colores en la Primavera/Verano" o deberíamos de usarlo cuando nos de la santísima gana sin importar en que estación del año estemos?






What I am Wearing:

Vest: Zara (Similar) | Sweater: Husband | Pants: American Eagle (Similar)
Bag: Kate Spade New York | Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam in Nicki








No comments:

Post a Comment