Monday, March 30, 2015

Fringe Caftan


Happy Monday, Gorgeous! You already know that fringe is one of the trends for Spring/Summer '15 and I think I told you that I was looking for some fringe in my life besides my ankle boots. I found this beautiful caftan from Mango and I fell in love with it. It has a boho feel which is perfect for the up coming festivals and also you can use it as a swimsuit cover up at the beach/pool. What do you think about this outfit?

* * * * * 

Spanish: Feliz Lunes, Hermosas! Ustedes ya deben de estar enteradas de que los flecos están de tendencias para esta Primavera/Verano '15 y creo haberles dicho de que estaba en búsqueda de unos flequillos aparte de las botas que tengo. Encontré este bello caftán de la marca Mango y me enamore de el. Tiene un estilo boho lo que lo hace perfecto para esta temporada de festivales y también lo puedes usar como un cubridor de trajes de baño en la playa/piscina. Que piensan de este outfit?






What I am Wearing:

Caftan: Mango | Turtleneck: Forever 21 | Pants: Charlotte Russe (Similar)
Shoes: Aldo |  Hat: Forever 21 | Lipstick: EM Cosmetics in Nude Lace




No comments:

Post a Comment