Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dark & Cold



Everybody is so happy because Spring is here, well not me!. It's been kind of ugly here with the cloudiness, and the rainy, and the ice rainy, that I cannot tell if is really spring or just another winter day. As you can see I decided to go with my mood, all black with a touch of color (and you cannot even see it that much). Nevertheless, I love this dark outfit because it looks so rock and sophisticated at the same time. Would you consider this a Gothic look? What are your thoughts?

* * * * *

Spanish: Todo el mundo esta contentísimo para ya llego la Primavera, menos yo!. Aquí ha estado feo con toda esta nublacion, lluvias, lluvias frizadas, ya ni se si puedo decir que de verdad estamos en la primavera y no que es otro día de invierno. Como pueden darse cuenta decidí vestirme como me sentía, toda de negro pero con un toque de color (que ni creo que lo puedan ver). Sin embargo, amo este outfit oscuro ya que luce como rockera y sofisticada al mismo tiempo. Acaso consideran ustedes este look como Gótico? Qué ustedes piensan?





What I am Wearing:

Blazer: H&M (Similar) | Shirt: Ann Taylor | Jeans: American Eagle
Booties: Altuzarra for Target | Scarf: Forever 21 | Lipstick: MAC in Media








No comments:

Post a Comment