Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pink & Red


Hello my Chic Friends. This two past days had been exhausted because my boys are in the age where everything goes, from running everywhere to climbing on the sofa and jump to the other. That is the reason why I am posting this so late (on mami time!). I think I am going to continue doing it like this because the hour in the afternoon that I have for myself and where I always did my post, is coming to a Martha Stewart show! If you know what I mean.

This outfit is perfect for Spring, and let me say how happy I am that it started to feel like 55F here in IN. It's like Summer time! Lol. I love the two color combination, its like little girl meets sexy maiden!. What do you think about this look?


* * * * * 


Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. EN estos últimos dos días me he estado sintiendo cansada ya que mis chicos están en la edad donde para ellos todo esta bien, desde correr de un lado para otra hasta subirse al mueble y brincar hacia el otro. Por esta es la razón de la cual estoy haciendo este post tan tarde (en el tiempo de mami!). Creo que continuare haciendo de esta manera porque la única hora que tengo en la tarde y era cuando hacia los posts, se esta convirtiendo en un episodio de Marta Stewart! Si entienden a lo que me refiero.

Este atuendo es perfecto para la Primavera, y déjenme decirles lo feliz que estoy ya que empezó a sentirse en los 55F en IN. Es como si fuera Verano! Lol. Amo la combinación de estos dos colores, es como si se juntaran la niña buena con la chica sexy!. Que ustedes piensan de este look?







What I am Wearing:

Shirt: Express | Jeggings: DIY (Similar) | Pumps: Aldo (Similar)
Watch: Michael Kors 







No comments:

Post a Comment