Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sporty Look










It is very rare to see me in sneakers, in this case I am trying this new Reebok Classic because I am going on a family vacation and I know it will involve A LOT of walking!. At first it was tight at the front (I have bunions) but after awhile it took my foot shape and now it feels like I am walking on clouds.

Spanish: Es muy raro verme en tenis, pero en este caso estoy tratando mis nuevos Reebok Clasicos ya que voy de vacaciones con la familia y se que voy a caminar MUCHO!. Al principio se sentian apretados en el frente (tengo juanetes) sin embargo, despues de un tiempo el tenis tomo la forma de mis pies y ahora siento como si estuviera caminando en las nubes.


T-Shirt: Zara | Pants: Loft | Sneakers: Reebok Classic
Clutch: H&M | Lipstick: Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink 



No comments:

Post a Comment