Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Style Icon; Audrey Hepburn


If you are into classic movies or fashion, you already know who Audrey Hepburn was. What I did not know was how an amazing woman she was! Since I began my fashion addiction, she was and still is my role model but when I started searching I found out that she was also a humanitarian for UNICEF. Can you imagine my surprise! not only she was an fabulous, classic, and an elegant lady but she loved to help the people in need.

 What captivates me more about Audrey is how sexy she looked without showing too much!. Nowadays, what I see is naked girls everywhere to get the "attention" they need it because for them that is what sexy means. Thankfully, there are a few ladies in the fashion industry that follows Ms. Hepburn footsteps. Here are a few photos of this week Style Icon.










 










Who is your classic style icon??






No comments:

Post a Comment