Saturday, November 23, 2013

Maroon.









I hope you are having a good weekend! I always want it a maroon pants, why? -I have no idea, but I love the color. I found this pant at my near Loft Store and I fell in love with it. It fits perfectly, the length is great, the style is chic, well I just love it! Thanks Loft for making such fabulous pants!.

Espero que estén pasando un buen fin de semana! Yo siempre eh querido unos pantalones de color maroon, porque? -no tengo ni idea pero amo este color. Encontré estos pantalones en la tienda Loft mas cercana y me enamore de el. Me quedan perfectamente, el largo es exacto como me gusta, el estilo es chic, bueno me enamore! Gracias Loft por hacer estos pantalones tan fabulosos!.



Blazer: J.Crew | Pants: Loft | Blouse: Loft (Similar) | Shoes: Sam & Libby
Necklace:  Domaine Designs (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment