Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Loco.


Do you know when you are doing something and this song is in the back of your head and you sing it even though you don't want it! Yeah, that's what happens to me yesterday when I was selecting today's photos and the reason of this title too, loco (crazy) by Enrique Iglesias and Romeo Santos. I bought this dress (yes, it is a dress) for my first year of anniversary. My husband took me to one of our favorites Spanish restaurants here in RI and after a couple of glasses of wine and a nice dinner we spent the night at a hotel in Downtown (my sister took care of my big son). I love this dress because it fits perfectly on my body but I am thinking of doing a DIY on it. What do you think, should I transformed it into a pencil skirt? -any ideas?

A ustedes les ha pasado que están haciendo algo y tienen una canción en la mente y la cantan a cada momento aunque ustedes no quieran? Si, eso mismo me paso a mi ayer cuando estaba seleccionando las fotos de hoy y es por eso el nombre del titulo, loco de Enrique Iglesias y Romeo Santos. Compré este vestido (si, es un vestido) para el primer aniversario de matrimonio. Mi esposo me llevo a nuestro restaurante favorito de comida Española en RI y después de par de copas de vino y una buena comida decidimos pasar la noche en un hotel en el Downtown (Mi hermana cuido a mi hijo mayor esa noche). Amo este vestido porque queda perfectamente en mi cuerpo pero ya estoy pensando en hacerle un DIY. Que ustedes creen? -tienen alguna idea de que hacerle?







Dress: Macy's (old) | Belt: Francesca's | Boots: Aldo
Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson | Watch: Fossil




No comments:

Post a Comment