Monday, November 11, 2013

Bow.


Hello my Chic Friends. I hope you had an amazing weekend! On this outfit I decided to wear this top backwards. Yes, I wanted to have the bow on the front and if you saw this post I am wearing it the "right way". That is the reason why I love fashion, you can transform any garment the way you want it and look fabulous doing it!. I kept everything else simple and on the same color. This booties are a must when it's time to go shopping because they are comfortable and easy to take them off, just like flats!.

Hola mis Amigos Chic. Espero que hayan tenido un fin de semana estupendo! En este vestuario decidí usar esta blusa al revés. Si, quería tener el lazo en el frente y si ven este post se darán cuenta como es la forma "correcta" de llevarlo. Estas son unas de las razones por la cual amo la moda, ya que puedes transformar cualquier prenda en la forma que quieras y verte fabulosa!. Todo lo demás lo mantuve simple y en el mismo color. Estos botines son una necesidad a la hora de irse de compras ya que son bien cómodos y fácil de quitarse, osea casi iguales que los zapatos planos!.









Blazer: Local (similar) | Top: (Love Culture) | Pants: Hot Topic (similar)
Bag: River Island | Booties: Forever 21 (similar) | Sunglasses: Francesca's (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment