Monday, November 4, 2013

Crop Jacket.


Most of my Sundays is about family and preparing for school (my big boy's) the next day. As we needed to get some things done, I wanted to be as comfortable and chic as possible. Therefore, my picks were a boyfriend jeans, shirt and a crop jacket. To give the outfit a more sophisticated look I wore my black pumps. This babies can make any outfit looked ten times better! and of course my go to bag with straps to have my hands free while I searched and picked things at the store. 

La mayoría de mis Domingos consiste en estar en familia y prepararme para la escuela (la de mi hijo) el siguiente día. Por eso, escogí los mahones al estilo boyfriend, una camisa y una chaqueta corta. Para darle al vestuario un look mas sofisticado usé mis zapatos altos negros. Estos bebes puede hacer lucir un atuendo  diez veces mejor! y claro no podía faltar mi bolsa preferida, con una correa para tener las manos libres mientras busco y escojo cosas en la tienda.







Jacket: Forever 21 | Shirt & Jeans: American Eagle | Pumps: Asos
Bag: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Francesca's

May this week be full of happiness and love! Kisses.

Que esta semana este lleno de felicidad y amor! Besos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment