Monday, October 21, 2013

Palazzo Pants.


I never thought this pants were going to be so comfortable to run errands to with my little boy. It had a feel of sweat pants but in a chic and fabulous way. To have a more casual look I paired it with a T-Shirt that I wore it in reverse because it was a v-neck and I wanted to look more conservative, besides it was cold outside. My all time favorite pumps, bag, and I was out the door for a day!.

Nunca pensé que estos pantalones iban hacer tan cómodos para andar de arriba hacia abajo con mi pequeño. Se sienten como si fueran sudaderas pero en forma mas chic y fabulosa. Para llevar un look mas casual use un suéter que me puse al revés porque tenia un escote V y yo quería verme mas conservativa, aparte de que esta frió afuera. Mis zapatos y bolsa favoritos y para la calle me fui por el día entero!.








Pants: Bisou Bisou | T-Shirt: Windsor | Blazer: Forever 21 
Pumps: Jessica Simpson | Bag: Michael Kors | Glasses: Ray-Ban

May your week be full of love and happiness.

Que esta semana este lleno de amor y felicidad.


No comments:

Post a Comment