Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blue Sequins


I think this is my go-to outfit every time I have an appointment with my boys. It is easy, chic, and with a nice pair of wedges you will have some height and feel comfortable all together!. I hope your day is better than mine because it was very difficult for me seeing my toddler had 3 shots!, which means I'll have a cranky little boy for a day. Nevertheless, it was for his own good (health-wise).

Creo que este es mi atuendo cada vez que tengo citas con mis niños. Es fácil, chic y con unos pares de tacones corridos te sentirás cómoda y tendrás altura al mismo tiempo!. Espero que ustedes tengan un mejor día que yo, porque fue difícil ver ponerle 3 vacunas (inyectadas) a mi pequeño!, lo que significa que hoy tendré a un bebe irritable. Sin embargo, fue por su bien (hablando de salud).








Tank Top: Loft | Sequin Blazer: Forever 21 | Jeans: American Eagle
Bag: H&M | Wedges: Bakers | Watch: Windsor | Bracelets: Gift (Husband & a Friend)


No comments:

Post a Comment