Friday, October 11, 2013

Celebrity Style; Jenna Lyons


Jenna Lyons is the Creative Director of the famous American brand J Crew. I started looking at her amazing style a few months ago and was intrigue to find out more about this powerful and gorgeous woman. Lyons became my hero when I read in an article that she owned 300 pairs of shoes. Can you imagine, I would be in shoes heaven!. What I love about her, is not her shoe collection which is awesome (I had seen some of them, and they are to die for) but Lyons is a hard working mother who loves what she does!. My idol.

Jenna Lyons es la Directora de Creatividad de la famosa marca Americana J Crew. Hace meses atrás que había empezado a observar su maravilloso estilo y estaba intrigada en saber mas acerca de esta poderosa y hermosa mujer. Lyons se convirtió en mi heroína cuando leí en una articulo que ella tiene 300 pares de zapatos. Pueden imaginar algo así, yo me sentiría en el cielo!. Lo que en realidad amo de ella, no es la colección de zapatos la cual es impresionante (he visto algunos de ellos y son para morir) sino que Lyons es una madre trabajadora que ama lo que hace!. Mi ídolo.
















I hope you enjoy this post and Happy Weekend!

Espero que les guste este post y Feliz Fin de Semana!


No comments:

Post a Comment