Monday, October 21, 2013

Best & Worst at the Wallis Annenberg Gala.

Last Thursday the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts was the place to be. Full of supermodels, actors, and actresses wearing gorgeous gowns and suits for the inaugural gala. It was the stylish night in town. Here I presented to you my best and worst of the event.

El jueves pasado el Centro de Artes y Actuación, Wallis Annenberg era el lugar perfecto para asistir. Esta gala estaba lleno de modelos, actores y actrices quienes vestians hermosos vestidos y trajes para la inauguración. Era la noche mas elegante de la ciudad. Aquí les presento mis mejores y peores vestidos del evento.

My Best / Mis Mejores

Alessandra Ambrosio very fiercely in red

Camila Belle looks lovely in Salvatore Ferragamo

Charlize Theron is my favorite of the event in Alexander McQueen

Dita Von Teese looks perfect in a Carolina Herrera gown

Mommy to be Rachel Zoe looks radiant in this navy dress and amazing necklace


My Worst / Mis Peores

Caroline Sieber in a satin...... I do not know if its a dress or suit?

I do not understand why hide a gorgeous body in this dress? by Courteney Cox

Evangeline Lily in a horrible suit by moschino

Jennifer Meyer really needs a stylist!

Victoria Harvey in a dress with half blazer



No comments:

Post a Comment