Monday, December 29, 2014

Bowtie


It is almost the end of the year and I already have a listed of the things I want for the next. Are you the same like me?. You know that feeling when you had to get up, get dressed and run out of the door? Well, I did this outfit in about 5 minutes thanks to THAT feeling and I think I did a pretty good job! What do you think?

Spanish: Se está terminando el año y ya yo tengo una lista de lo que quiero en el próximo. Acaso son igual que yo?. Ustedes han tenido ese deseo de levantarse, vestirse y salir a la calle rápidamente? Bueno, este atuendo lo hice como en 5 minutos gracias a ESE sentimiento y creo que hice un buen trabajo! Qué ustedes creen?






What I Am Wearing;

Long Blazer: Zara || Shirt: H&M || Jeans: American Eagle
Bowtie: HotTopic (Similar) || Booties: Asos || Bag: Michael Kors 


No comments:

Post a Comment