Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday Trend; Metallic for the Holiday


























If you follow me on Instagram (if not click here) you have seen all the metallic shoes that I have been posting due to the holidays! Now, here I have some inspirations on how to wear such an fabulous yet daring accessory. Also, I included all types of styles (most of my IG are high heels) because I know that my fellow fashionistas cannot handle a 5" heel an entire night. Please let me know which one was your favorite!

Spanish: Si me han estado siguiendo en Instagram (sino, cliquea aquí) ya se habrán dado cuenta de que he estado posteando zapatos metálicos por las fiestas que se aproximan! Ahora, aquí les tengo algunas inspiraciones de como vestir un accesorio tan fabuloso y al mismo tiempo atrevido. También incluí todo tipo de estilos (muchos zapatos en mi IG son de tacones) porque sé que no todos mis queridos fashionistas pueden aguantar un tacón de 5" toda la noche. Por favor, me pueden decir cual es su favorito!




 










Photos Credited: Pinterest.



Happy Shopping!!

Felices Compras!!



No comments:

Post a Comment