Monday, December 22, 2014

Bow


Hello My Chic Friends. Sorry that I have not posted an outfit of the day as often as I do, but my health is been a little crazy lately (and I'm still figuring out what is going on) and with the Christmas around the corner I can say its been a little over the top. Hopefully by January everything will be good. Now, what I am wearing today is what last Tuesday Trend was all about! I really love this outfit because it is comfortable for me (who has two crazy kiddos) and it looks so adorable. what do you fashionistas think??

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Perdónenme de que no he estado publicando mis vestuarios como siempre lo hago, pero últimamente mi salud ha estado loca (y todavía estoy tratando se saber que pasa) y con la navidad arriba puedo decir que todo esta que da vueltas. Espero que para Enero todo se normalice. Ahora bien, lo que estoy usando hoy era de lo que hable en mi post pasado de Martes de Tendencias!. Amo este look ya que es cómodo para mi (quien tiene dos loquillos) y también luce adorable. Que ustedes piensan mis fashionistas?






What I am Wearing:

Shirt: Asos || Dress: Loft (Similar) || Ankle Boots: BCBGeneration
Clutch: Aldo (Similar) || Lipstick: Avon in Poppy Love


No comments:

Post a Comment