Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sunday Night


Sunday is a family day, which sometimes include at home movie time, or running behind the kiddos (most of the time is running!) but some days we like to go out and have dinner. Recently, I have been having problems with my stomach and most of the restaurant food makes me sick. I was thinking to begin a clean lifestyle but as you may know, I am Dominican and most of us do eat EVERYTHING, minus the clean/organic food. Can someone recommend me a restaurant that is on the healthier side?

Spanish: Los Domingos son familiares, lo que incluye películas en la casa o correr detrás de los niños (muchas veces es correr!) pero hay otros días en los que nos gusta salir a cenar. Recientemente, he estado teniendo problemas con el estomago y muchas de las comidas de los restaurantes me cae mal. Estaba pensando en empezar a llevar un estilo de vida limpio pero como ustedes sabrán soy Dominicana y muchos de nosotros comemos DE TODO, menos comida limpia/orgánica. Alguien de ustedes me puede recomendar un restaurante que este en el lado mas saludable? 






What I Am Wearing;

Blazer: H&M | Turtleneck: Forever 21 | Pants: Loft
Booties: Altuzarra for Target | Bag: Michael Kors | Lip Pencil & Lip Paint: NYX in Hot Red & J.Cat in Red Potion



No comments:

Post a Comment