Monday, November 10, 2014

Macgoo


Hello my Chic Friends. I have been in hibernation for almost the entire week, but this weekend I was feeling much better so I went and took some photos for the blog (and to breath fresh air). If you didn't know, my husband is a Graphic Designer who loves Muay Thai!. My hubby and his professor began designing this amazing T-Shirt, which I found it so funny because it is the head of Mr. Magoo (a classic cartoon character) with a body of a Muay Thai fighter.
 P.S. that's how the guys called the professor. What do you think about this look? Do you want to see what else can I do with Mr. Magoo?

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. He estado en escondida casi toda la semana, pero empece a sentirme mejor durante el fin de semana y salí para tomarme algunas fotos para el blog (al igual que tomar aire fresco). Si ustedes no sabían, mi esposo en Diseñador Gráfico que ama el Muay Thai!. El junto a su profesor comenzaron a diseñar este suéter el cual me encuentro tan chistoso ya que es la cabeza de Mr. Magoo ( Un personaje clásico de dibujos animados) con el cuerpo de un luchador de Muay Thai. 
P.S. así es como los chicos llaman al profesor. Que piensan de este look? Les gustaría ver que mas looks hago con Mr. Magoo?







What I Am Wearing;

T-Shirt: Burke's Martial Arts | Skirt: Asos (Similar) | Clutch: Aldo
Boots: BCBGeneration | Blazer: Local (Similar) | Lip Gloss: Be a Bombshell in Saucy



No comments:

Post a Comment