Monday, February 3, 2014

Stripes.


Happy Monday my Chic Friends! A classic look for the beginning of the week is always good. Lately, stripes have been in my favorites list and every time I try to make a outfit it revolves around it. Nevertheless, I will not saturate you with my madness and I only will show you this one! (at least for now). Hope you week starts with the right foot and always be grateful for what you have!. Kisses.

Spanish: Feliz Lunes mis Amigos Chic! Siempre es bueno empezar la semana con un look clásico. Últimamente, las rayas han estado en mi lista de favoritos y cada vez que trato de buscar lo que me voy a poner, las rayas son la mayor atracción. Sin embargo, no los voy a saturar con mi locura y solamente les voy a enseñar este vestuario! (al menos por ahora). Espero que esta semana les empiece con el pie derecho y siempre estén agradecidos con lo que tienen!. Besitos. 








Peplum Top & Pants: Loft | Blazer: Zara | Shoes: BCBG via T.J.Maxx
Scarf: Aldo


No comments:

Post a Comment