Thursday, February 6, 2014

Printed Jacket.


Lately, I have been loving the mix of prints! Why? - I cannot tell you why but when I do its like I am alive. For me it feels so fresh, full of life, and beautiful to look at. Maybe that is the reason why I started to mix prints more than I used to. Have you ever try this technique? Tell me about it!.

Últimamente, me ha encantado mezclar los estampados! Porque? -No te podría decir pero se que cuando lo hago me siento viva. Para mi, es como sentirse refrescante, llena de vida y es bello al mirarlo. Tal vez esta sea la razón por la cual estoy usando cada vez las mezclas de estampados. Ustedes ya han tratado esta técnica? Porque no me dicen!.









Jacket: H&M | Shirt: Forever 21 | Jeans: Loft 
Shoes: Aldo (On sale, you lucky girl! lol) | Bag: Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment