Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Leather & Denim.


Hello my Chic Friends!. Between snow storms & my sick baby, I was out of the blogging world for about a week. Thankfully, my son is getting better but not the crazy weather!. Here I am wearing a faux leather pants with a denim shirt (my favorite pair) with black booties to kick the winter weather's @ss in style!. Yes, I am not a girl who likes winter boots. I think that after wearing sneakers for so long I got tired of being too close to the floor.

Hola mis Amigos Chic!. Entre tormentas de nieve y mi bebe enfermo estuve fuera del mundo del blog por un periodo de una semana. La suerte es que mi hijo ya se esta mejorando pero este clima loco no!. Aquí, estoy usando unos pantalones de faux leather con una camisa de mezclilla (mi par favorito) con unos botines negros para darle una patada con estilo a este clima invernal!. Si, no soy una chica que le gusta las botas de nieve. Creo que después de usar tenis por tanto tiempo me canse de estar demasiado cerca del piso.








Coat: Zara | Denim Shirt: J.Crew | Faux Leather Pants: H&M
Bag: Coach | Booties: BCBGeneration | Watch: Lady G Lux



No comments:

Post a Comment