Monday, December 30, 2013

Skater Skirt.


Don't be afraid to make changes in your life. My change has been the way I dress. I opened this blog with a purpose to see how my style, body & face changes throughout the years and I do also love fashion. Something so simple made me realized  that I have so much more to offer with the way I dress. I do not care if I have to go grocery shopping or to the mall, I know that when  I dress my best I feel my best!. What do you feel or want to change in your life?

No tengas miedo cuando vayas hacer cambios en tu vida. Mi cambio ha sido la manera de vestirme. Abrí este blog con el propósito de ver como mi estilo, cuerpo y cara va cambiando con los años, aparte de amar la moda. Algo tan simple me dio a entender que tengo tanto que ofrecer solamente con la manera que visto. No me importa si voy de compras al supermercado o a la plaza, yo se que cuando me visto bien, me siento bien!. Que ustedes sienten o quieren cambiar en sus vidas?










Chambray Shirt: J. Crew | Skirt: Forever 21 | Belt: Asos
Shoes: Tahari via TJ Max | Clutch: Aldo

Thanks for reading! Happy New Years!!!!

Gracias por leer! Feliz Año Nuevo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment