Saturday, December 28, 2013

New Year. New You!.


Yes, we are only a few days away to say goodbye to 2013 and welcome the next chapter. With a new year begins a new job, a new adventure, a new love and why not a new self change!. I wanted to start mine with a new hair cut! I know I just did one recently but I was afraid to go shorter. Then I thought, what's the point of trying to be crazy and adventurous (hair wise) when I got frightened on the first cut? -The result, pixie cut!.

Si, ya estamos a solamente unos días para decirle adiós al 2013 y darle la bienvenida al siguiente capitulo. Con un nuevo año, empieza un nuevo trabajo, una nueva aventura, un nuevo amor y porque no un nuevo cambio propio!. Yo quería empezar el mio con un nuevo corte de pelo! Ya se que recientemente me lo había cortado pero tenia miedo de cortármelo mas. Entonces pensé que cual era el punto de tratar de ser mas loca y aventurera (en corte de cabellera) cuando me sentí con miedo en el primer corte? -El resultado, un corte pixie!.







Top: Loft | Skirt: Asos | Boots & Bag: Aldo
Belt: Francesca's | Watch: Michael Kors | Sunglasses: Jessica Simpson 



No comments:

Post a Comment