Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Best & Worst of the CFDA Awards 2014

Hello my Chic Friends. As everybody knows the CFDA Awards was at the beginning of this week. I imagine you already saw riri nipples all over the social media!. But I was more intricate by what other celebrities were wearing. Let's face it, we have seen Rihanna's naked body over and over again, besides I think this Fashion Awards needs more women to step out in gorgeous gowns or impeccable looks that take you breath away. Or maybe its just me thinking!. Here are my favorite and least favorite of the night.

Spanish: Hola mis Amigos Chic. Como ya todos saben los premios CFDA se dieron a principios de semana. Me imagino que ya han visto las fotos de los pezones de riri por todo el social media!. Pero lo que mas me intrigaba era lo que las demas celebridades estaban vistiendo. Vamos hacer sinceros, todos nosotros hemos visto el cuerpo desnudo de Rihanna una y otra vez, ademas yo creo que los premios a la moda necesita que las mujeres usen mas hermosos vestidos o un atuendo impecable que le quiten a uno la respiracion. O tal vez sea yo, solamente pensando!. Aqui les tengo mis favoritas y las menos favoritas de la noche.

My Bests /Mis Mejores

Chanel Iman in Monique Lhuillier

Coco Rocha in Christian Siriano

Emmy Rossum in J. Mendel

Olivia Palermo in Rebecca Minkoff

Solange in Calvin Klein Collection


My Worst / Mis Peores

Anna Chlumsky in Cynthia Rowley

Betsey Johnson

Iman in Juan Carlos Obando

Lupita Nyong'o in Suno

Rihanna in Adam Selman


Who was your best & worst of the Award?

Quien fue tu mejor & peor vestida de los premios?




No comments:

Post a Comment