Thursday, May 1, 2014

It Feels Like Fall


I really getting annoying with this weather!. Today's the first of May and we still getting that Autumn vibe. That is the reason why my outfit is so Fall. At least that is how I have been feeling lately, what about you? Please tell me that where you live is warm, sunny, and ready for beach wear!. My lipstick and nail polish (which I love them both) are the only thing that screams Spring! 

Spanish: De veras que ya me estoy cansando de este clima!. Hoy es el primero de Mayo y todavia hay una vibra de Otoño. Es por esa razon del porque mi atuendo luce en acorde a esa temporada. Al menos asi me he estado sintiendo, y ustedes como se sienten como este clima? Por favor diganme que donde viven esta calido, soleado y listo para irse a la playa!. Ya que lo unico que grita primavera en el vestuario son el esmalte de uñas y el lapiz labial (los cuales me encantan)!.








Jacket: H&M on sale, lucky you! | Shirt: Loft (Similar) |
Faux Leather Pants: AE (Similar) | Pumps: BCBG via T.J. Maxx (Similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment