Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday Trend; Culottes.


Please don't laugh because of its name (this is to my Hispanic people), I know I did it the first time I read it, but let me tell you something about this pants. Not only do they look as comfortable as hell, but is one of the trends that everybody is talking about!. It was on the 2014 Spring Runaway Show of Emporio Armari, Alexander Wang and other amazing Designers. And just in case you were wondering how to style it, here are some ideas from our favorite people, should I say street stylers!.

Spanish: Por favor no se rian por el nombre que lleva (esto es a mi gente Hispana), lo digo porque yo me rei la primera vez que lo lei, sino dejenme decirles algo acerca de estos pantalones. No solamente se ven que son bastantes comodos, pero son una de las tendencias que todos esta hablando en estos momentos!. Estuvo en los show de primavera 2014 de los famosos diseñadores Emporio Armani, Alexander Wang, entre otros. Y en dado caso de que se preguntaran como lo van a usar, aqui les tengo algunas ideas de nuestras personas favoritas, o deberia de decir, street stylers!.


Alexander Wand SS14


A.W.A.K.E. by Natalia Alaverdian SS14


Emilia Wickstead SS14

Emporio Armani SS14




Proenza Schoulder SS14


Alexander Wang SS14


Happy Shopping!!

Felices Compras!!





No comments:

Post a Comment