Tuesday, April 1, 2014

High Waisted Shorts


Now that the weather starts to get warmer I feel the need to show some legs. Why not doing it with some high waisted shorts! I am not a gal who loves the denim version of this, nevertheless these little cuties are very chic and it will make you look fabulous. By the way, it was really windy and I could no get more pictures wearing my all time favorite long zara vest.

Spanish: Ahora que el tiempo empezo a ponerse mas calido, me siento con la necesidad de enseƱar las piernas. Porque no con unos pantalones cortos de talle alto! No soy una chica que le gusta la version de este pero en mahones, sin embargo estos lindos pantaloncitos lucen bien chic y te haran ver fabulosa. A proposito, el dia que tome estas fotos estaba bien ventoso y no pude tirarme mas fotografias con este chaleco largo de zara que tanto me gusta.










Long Vest: Zara | Blouse & Shorts: Francesca's | Booties: BCBGeneration
Bag: Michael Kors | Necklace: J.Crew









No comments:

Post a Comment