Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New Hair Cut.

As I said before, and if I haven't let me tell you that its been horrible for me! I have fine hair and it never grew up as long as I want it!. My hair grew up while pregnant and now its falling a lot. So much That I start to take biotin pills to stop it! Its a little better now (That's what my hair dresser said)  But I decided to cut it in hope that it get much much better!








This is what I wore to the hair Salon. Because its mommy's time to be with grow ups I want it to wear my nude pump! I love this shoes so much but the first time that I wore them It killed my feet! Thank God now they are more wide and I could stay all day with them!

T-Shirt: H&M
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Bakers
Necklace: Domaine Desings
Watch: Francheca's
Clutch: Aldo

2 comments:

  1. you look lovely like always. keep going you'll get there, love you

    ReplyDelete